Moving – yeah
So we are in the process of moving. Moving is rough. I know it is necessary and that I am whining, but it still stinks. It has given me a new appreciation, awe and respect for military families who move often and not just across town.
I feel as if I have fallen off the social media wagon and I am looking forward to finishing up our move this week and getting out all the posts in my draft box. I have had the pleasure of attending a couple of great events the last few weeks – robots, dinosaurs and a new baby store! I have lots of photos and information to share as soon as I unpack my laptop power cord and find my camera.
Lisa over at Crazy Adventures in Parenting started a Wordless Wednesday series on gratefulness that I have been looking forward to jumping in on. I know it is not Wednesday and its not wordless but here are a few things I have been grateful for this past week:
- My hardworking husband, Rob
- My two super patient sons
- My parent’s and siblings who have helped me so much (I can’t begin describe)
- U-Haul for boxes with handles
- Sonic for cherry limeades that have powered me through endless packing and decluttering
- All the people on my Facebook “Online Sale!” – my whole family thanks for your taking some treasures off our hands so they didn’t have to move them.